La Roche-Posay Anthelios 30 Ultra Light Sunscreen Lotion Spray
New Anthelios 30 with Cell-Ox Shield™: a synergistic combination of patented high efficacy sun filters and powerful anti-oxidants to further protect your skin, even at the cellular level*.
*upper layers of the skin
A new generation of sunscreen. the same great cosmetically elegant texture and broad-spectrum protection with Cell-OX Shield™ antioxidant technology, now in a convenient alcohol-free 360 degree aerosol spray lotion. The exclusive 360 degree spray allows for controlled application and the visible rub-in formula ensures more even coverage.
- spray generously and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply
- do not spray directly into face. spray on hands then apply to face.
- do not apply in windy conditions.
- use in a well-ventilated area
-after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen)
- Homosalate 12% (suncreen)
- Octisalate 5% (sunscreen)
- Octocrylene 7% (sunscreen)
- Oxybenzone 6% (sunscreen)
Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.