Mexoryl SX is a sun filter in the only sunscreen formulas that have been specifically approved by the FDA for protection against short UVA rays.
- All adults and children (6 months and older) concerned with the prevention of skin cancer, skin aging, and hyperpigmentation.
Anthelios 15 Water resistant sunscreen cream provides effective UVA and UVB protection for active use. The fast-absorbing, non-comedogenic and non-whitening formula is sweat and water resistant.
FDA-approved with the highest level of Mexoryl SX in the US, offering advanced UVA protection for ACTIVE use.
- Effective UVA and UVB protection for active use
- Water and sweat-resistant
- Fast-absorbing, non-whitening formula
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Fragrance-free, PABA-free
- Dermatologist and allergy-tested
- Mexoryl SX (ecamsule) protects against short UVA rays
- Parsol 1789 (avobenzone) protects against long UVA rays
- Octocrylene protects against UVB rays
- Apply liberally to face and body at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or perspiring, or after towel drying.
- Children under six months of age: ask a doctor.
Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.