Dr Brandt Pores No More Anti-aging Mattifying Lotion 1.7 oz / 50 g
An apple a day keeps the lines away. This lightweight lotion formulated with apple stem cells to help delay the natural signs of aging by maintaining the longevity and activity of stem cells in the skin. Simultaneously, retinol stimulates new cell turnover and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Dr. Brandts multi-tasking formula provides the best of both worlds, delivering anti-aging and pore minimizing/mattifying benefits.
Dr. Brandt recommends: After cleansing with pores no more® cleanser, apply to face. Use am and/or pm.
*Due to the presence of botanical ingredients, this product may change in color over time.
- Alpine Extract - helps minimize the size of pores, control oil production and prevent inflammation.
- Apple Stem Cells - helps delay the natural signs of aging by maintaining the longevity and activity of stem cells in the skin.
- Aquaxyl - increases water reserves, limits water loss and improves lipid barrier function.
- Micronized Powder - provides a matte finish by absorbing surface oils.
- Retinol - increases cellular renewal rate, making skin appear softer and smoother. Improves appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Full ingredient list
WATER (AQUA), C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRIC/CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, GLYCERIN, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, MALUS DOMESTICA FRUIT CELL CULTURE EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, STEARIC ACID, ANHYDROXYLITOL, SILICA, EPILOBIUM FLEISHERI EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, XYLITOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, RETINOL, LECITHIN, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, SODIUM ASCORBATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE
Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.