Dr Brandt Flaws No More R3p Eye 0.5 oz / 15 g
A rich, intense triple-peptide eye cream that delivers Vitamins A, C and E to diminish deep lines, dark circles, replenish moisture and repair the damage that time has left behind. Caffeine acts as an anti-inflammatory, reducing puffiness and stimulating circulation.
- reduces signs of aging
- supports natural production of collagen
repairs damaged skin
Dr. Brandt recommends: Using ring finger, apply to bone area of eye from the outside corner of the eye inward. Use am and pm.
*Due to the presence of botanical ingredients, this product may change in color over time.
- White tea - Anti-oxidant that protects skin against free radical damage.
- Palmitoyl oligopeptide - Simulates collagen, elastin and glucosaminoglycan production.
- Green tea - Anti-oxidant that protects cells from free radical damage and helps reduce inflammation caused by UV exposure.
- Caffeine - An anti-inflammatory that reduces puffiness and stimulates circulation.
- Vitamin C - Anti-oxidant that supports the natural production of collagen.
Full ingredient list
WATER (AQUA), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), LECITHIN, METHYLSILANOL HYDROXYPROLINE ASPARTATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETYL PALMITATE, SILOXANETRIOL ALGINATE, C12-16 ALCOHOLS, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETYL LACTATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAFFEINE, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS ( JOJOBA) SEED OIL, DIMETHICONE, BIS-HYDROXYETHOXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE, PALMITIC ACID, POLYGLYCERYL-3 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BETAINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ACETYL CITRULL AMIDO ARGININE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, BHT, ASCORBIC ACID POLYPEPTIDE, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM PCA, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CERAMIDE 3, POLYGLYCERYL-10 STEARATE, ETHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PROPYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT
Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.